Take advantage of this unique opportunity to grab the attention of decision-makers and users from around the world. Create brand awareness, network with leaders in your industry, build knowledge about your customers and support this one-of-a-kind meeting. Targeted marketing at the PATRAM 2013 Symposium provides direct access to decision-makers and those who will use your products and services.
PATRAM Exhibit Hall
To Reserve Exhibit Space
- Study the floor plan.
- Identify three choices for the location of your booth (one preferred and two alternates, in case your preferred space has already been secured by another exhibitor).
- Complete and return the exhibit space application/contract with your payment of $1,750 per booth.
- Make checks payable to PATRAM 2013.
- Mail to: PATRAM 2013, 111 Deer Lake Road, Suite 100, Deerfield, IL 60015 USA
Booth Price of $1,750 includes:
- 10’ x 10’ (3.05 x 3.05 meters) Booth
- Company identification sign
- Back wall (8’ high) and side rail (3’ high) fabric drapes
- General security
- General cleaning of aisles and exhibit floor (excluding individual booths)
- Show promotional materials
- One complimentary Symposium registration
- Exposure to the world’s leaders in the packaging and transportation of radioactive materials
View the complete floor plan for the Poster Hall and the Exhibit Hall.
Exhibitors will have access to the exhibit hall from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday, Aug. 18, 2013, to set up their displays. All exhibits must be installed by 4 p.m. on Sunday, Aug. 18, for the Welcome Reception and the exhibit hall opening on Sunday, Aug. 18. Exhibits may be dismantled starting on Thursday, Aug. 22, noon. No display may be dismantled or any packing started prior to noon on Thursday, Aug. 22, as PATRAM attendees will
continue to visit exhibits until that time.
All decorating and exhibit furniture will be handled by the official contractor, Freeman Decorating. The exhibitor services kit outlines prices and instructions for securing special lighting, wiring, water, gas, telephone or other special work. The exhibitor services kit will be mailed to exhibitors in May 2013.